Monday, March 17, 2008

Voulez vous coucher avec moi? *UPDATED*

Help wanted: I'm doing a reading in Montreal on May 5 as part of the Literary Press Group's "Fiery First Fiction" campaign.

I'm arriving in town the day before, and have a place to stay Sunday night, but does anyone have suggestions as to cheap places to stay downtown Monday night?

Offers of friendly couches or spare rooms will be met with gratitude, the purchase of the drink of your choice, and a free copy of my book. (Which can always be exchanged for one you actually want to read.) I can handle no-star hotels/hostels, though.

E-mail me at nathanwhitlock[@]gmail.com.

Many thanks.

UPDATE: Found a room, right above where I'm doing the reading. And it's cheap. Can't get simpler than that.

(Many, many thanks to Carmine, Chris, Zach, and Gary for the help and the offers.)

No comments:

    A very subtle and funny writer - one I've become obsessed with over the past year - in a decidedly Muriel Spark mood. Imagine The Pr...