Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Help a writer, dry an eagle's tear

A friend of mine found this in his Inbox, eyeshittyoonott:
From: Dritan Kercagu
Date: October 10, 2007 12:59:32 PM EST
Subject: Albania - Kosovo

Regards,

I am Dritan Kercagu a student of Literature Faculty at Prishtina University, at the same time I am a writer as well. The aim of this email that I am sending to you is that you help me financially within your possibilities to publish my book that I have dedicated to the twin towers in New York as well as for the souls of those victims.

God bless you

Author
Dritan Kercagu

If you wish to contribute a few Leke toward the Dritan's book, here's what you'll be investing in within your possibilities (again, no shitting):



I don't think even the looniest of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists ever considered the possibility of it all being the work of a giant, horny, heartbroken eagle, but here's visual proof.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware of the uneducated Albanian shysters of Kosovo.

The worlds sympathy for their cause has spawned a whole new economy...taking financial advantage of Westerners...or at least trying.

Slant said...

Oh how I love this. Cry eagle, cry.

    A very subtle and funny writer - one I've become obsessed with over the past year - in a decidedly Muriel Spark mood. Imagine The Pr...